The mini Eclipse
The long awaited arrival of the mini Eclipse has finally happened and is available exclusively through Marzano Films.
mini Eclipse System Features
- The highest level of stability and reliability
- Unmatched precise and responsive steering
- Geo-reference capability
- Unique 'Follow mE' mode which allows the operator to track a moving target even if that target is out of sight.
- Will not topple
- GPS satellite-based camera targeting and steering
- Fast payload changes
- Ability to look 90° down whilst panning, tilting and rolling with no gimbal lockup
- GPS referenced inertial roll axis - the only system that truely has "a perfect horizon"
- Any axis vehicle slave
- Can easily be fitted with a Mitchell mount and inverted for use on a wide varity of vehicles and dollies.
- Widest choice of camera and lens combinations of any system of its size. It can even take an Alexa XTM with an Angenieux 28:340 zoom thus giving the production the ability to reload in the air and full sensor coverage of the 4x3 open gate format.
- High definition graphical user interface with touch screen system setup, force stick, optional joystick, optional wheels.
- VFX CGI Gimbal and Lens metadata - GPS Latitude, longitude, altitude, utc, pan, tilt, roll, zoom, focus, iris
- Optional remote wireless control of zoom, focus and iris
- 6 - axis gyro stabilized gimbal, carbon fiber front and rear covers
- Gimbal Weight: 34 kgs (75 lbs)
- Gimbal Dimensions: 42cm diameter dome x 54cm
- Operating temperature range: -40° to 71°C (-40° to 160°F)
- Pan 360° continuous, Roll +/- 61°, Tilt +/- 110°
- Pan and Tilt Speed: 260°/sec
- Wide variety of camera and lens configurations up to 45kgs