CINEFLEX MEDIA V14
The Cineflex Media V14 is a superb small, lightweight, HD electronic news gathering (ENG) system that can be easily shipped around the world economically and if necessary by excess baggage. Its versatility when it comes to vehicle attachment is excellent and with the right mount, the system can be used on land, at sea and for aerial filming with little difficulty and fabulous results.
Our production teams have used the Cineflex Media V14 in a range of filming situations, it's lightweight frame weighing just 35kgs makes it ideal for use as a helicopter camera and mounting on rail systems, cable systems, jib arms, boats and other fast moving camera platforms and is the worlds most popular stabilized system for High Definition TV work.
Take a look through our show reels that showcases our equipment in action.
We have used all of our Cineflex aerial filming cameras with advanced camera capabilities on a wide range of projects including T.V commercials, and T.V series such as Everest Rescue, documentaries and award winning movies.
Key Features of the cineflex media
- Excellent stabilization
- Excellent reliability
- Steerable horizon
- Platform Weight: 35kgs
- Maximum installation: weight: 50kgs
- Shipping Details: 300kgs in 8 cases (dependant on configuration)
Included with the system
- Video Assist includes
- Operator’s monitor with waveform & vectorscope displays
- Director’s monitor
- Pilot’s monitor
- AS355/355 aviation approved helicopter side or nose mount brackets
- Bell 206AB & L Aviation approved helicopter side or nose mount brackets
- Other aircraft installations available on request
- Microwave downlink (HD or SD available)