The Cineflex Elite, is a small, lightweight system that is ideal for transporting economically and if necessary by excess baggage.
Although it doesn't have as wide a choice of camera and lens combinations as its successor - The Cineflex Ultra, it has all the performance capabilities. Its versatility when it comes to vehicle attachment is excellent and with the right mount, the system can be used on land, at sea and for aerial filming with a helicopter mount. Weighing between 32 to 40kgs (depending on camera and lens combination), our film crew find it an ideal system for mounting on rail systems, cable systems, jib arms, boats and other moving camera platforms.
Please view Cineflex Ultra and Cineflex Media to provide more details about the Cineflex capabilities. We have used all of these aerial filming camera mounts for a wide range of projects including T.V commercials, T.V series and several films including aerial filming Dr Strange.
- Excellent stabilization
- Excellent reliability
- Steerable horizon
- Choice of camera and lens combination
- Platform Weight: 32-40kgs (dependant on configuration)
- Maximum installation: weight: 50kgs
- Shipping Details: 350kgs in 12 cases (dependant on configuration)
Included with the system
- Video Assist includes
- Operator’s monitor with waveform & vectorscope displays
- Director’s monitor
- Pilot’s monitor
- AS355/355 aviation approved helicopter side or nose mount brackets
- Bell 206AB & L aviation approved helicopter side or nose mount brackets
- Other aircraft installations available on request
- Microwave downlink (HD or SD available)
- Gimbal, camera & lens metadata
Contact one of our team for more information