The Cineflex Ultra works on 5 axis stabilized systems and is a small, lightweight system that can be shipped around the world economically and if necessary by excess baggage. It's incredibly versatile when it comes to vehicle attachment, working exceptionally well with the right mount for filming on land, at sea and for aerial filming.
The Cineflex Ultra's lightweight frame weighs between 32 to 40kgs (depending on camera and lens combination), making it a fantastic option for mounting on rail and cable systems, jib arms, boats and other fast moving camera platforms.
Please also see information for Cineflex Elite and Cineflex Media all of which have been used to film multiple T.V series, news sequences and T.V commercials such as the Haig Whiskey commercial with David Beckham.
- Excellent stabilization
- Excellent reliability
- Steerable horizon
- Multiple digital camera & lens combinations
- Platform Weight: 32-40kgs (dependant on configuration)
- Maximum installation: weight: 50kgs
- Shipping Details: 350kgs in 12 cases (dependant on configuration)
Included with the Cineflex Ultra system
- Video Assist includes
- Operator’s monitor with waveform & vectorscope displays
- Director’s monitor
- Pilot’s monitor
- AS355/355 aviation approved helicopter side or nose mount brackets
- Bell 206AB & L aviation approved helicopter side or nose mount brackets
- Other aircraft installations available on request
- Microwave downlink (HD or SD available)
- Gimbal, camera & lens metadata
- Moving map interface